what should I do with insomnia? If you have mild insomnia that isn’t serious enough. A simple remedy that you can do without sleeping pills is:
- Try to go to bed at the same time every day. You may not get used to it at first. But doing it as a routine will make it easier to fall asleep.
- Avoid sleeping during the day or taking naps to help you fall asleep easier at night.
- Avoid caffeinated beverages, alcohol, and chocolate after lunch. These foods help to stimulate the nervous system, making it difficult to fall asleep.
- Although drinking alcohol seems to help you fall asleep easily. But it causes insomnia if socializing or drinking alcohol before bedtime. The last glass should be finished 2 hours before bedtime.
- Adjust the bedroom environment to be comfortable. Turn off the light completely. or add your favorite aroma Helps to sleep easier and more comfortable.
- exercise during the day help sleep better.
- If you really can’t sleep Don’t put too much pressure on yourself or try hard. Try picking up a book and reading. or watch merchandise items on television help to fall asleep
- Try to relax your body and brain. Try to turn on ASMR sounds, such as rain sounds, sea sounds, running water sounds, kitchen cooking sounds. or the sound of the atmosphere in the cafe help relax and fall asleep easier Some sounds like the sound of typing on the keyboard. It also helps to meditate. Focus on the sounds you hear. It can also divert attention away from stressful matters.