Take care of your skin according to age. Correct aging and gentle skin care will help keep your skin beautiful and youthful.
- When entering adolescence Will be an age with a lot of acne Should find a way to get rid of oil and acne properly so as not to cause acne scars.
- When you reach your 20s, your skin should be taken care of by masking and scrubbing regularly every week. To cleanse and add nutrients to the skin While protecting the skin from the sun by applying sunscreen
- At the age of 30, the skin will begin to dry out. There is less oil coming out on the skin. You should switch to suitable cosmetics such as those that contain antioxidants. There are additives to add collagen, etc., and eat foods that contain natural vitamin C every day.
- When you reach your 40s, your skin will dry out a lot and experience more wrinkles. You should use a moisturizer that is rich in oil to help keep your skin moisturized for a long time.
- At the age of 50 years the skin will stop making collagen. Until the sagging of the skin is clearly visible You should take care of your skin with a facial massage. Eat all food groups Apply a moisturizer rich in natural oils and skin moisturizers. To help increase flexibility Makes the skin better and slows down a lot of degradation.
- In the age of 60 years and over, which is an old age that will have many wrinkles. You should put it into sankhara. Try to get it No need for cosmetic or surgery. Always relax the mind, make merit, go to temples, etc., while still using skin care cream, facial massage, and skin care as before. To add elegance according to age