Causes of large pores , Most enlarged pores are a genetic problem. Large pores are usually found in the T-zone and are most common on oily skin people. Pores are a must have for everyone. But if you want the pores to be smaller Must first understand that How small will it make? With no holes left or smooth like arms at all, it would be impossible! Because there isn’t any way to make it that smooth. The more difficult the nose area But it can solve the problem of enlarged pores by the following methods
Causes of large pores
- Improper skin care The problem of large pores is often caused by the wrong skin care methods such as not washing your face twice a day, not washing your makeup before going to bed, not scrubbing your skin, not using moisturizer at all, etc.
- Clogged acne and blackheads Acne is a major cause of enlarged pores. Especially those who like to squeeze pimples on a regular basis.
- The hormones of puberty For this age, it is the age where the pores are already enlarged. Which is normal Because the skin will have to drive more oil.
- The skin produces too much oil. It is another reason for the formation of large pores. Because if the glands under the skin produce too much oil It will expand the pores. Makes pores large
- Sunlight Regular exposure to the sun will make your skin thicker. And that can cause pores to clog and make them enlarged. In addition, the sun also destroys elastin and collagen under the skin. Causing the skin to lose its elasticity Collagen, the firming stabilizer, is also destroyed. Makes the pores enlarged
- Genetic for anyone whose father or mother are people with large pores. It is not unusual for you to be like that too.
- Environment, stress, dirt, clogging pores, etc.